Need help to understand how your business can comply with the Modern Slavery Act? Contact us today to find out more: ow.ly/10Eur412 hours ago
Our Commitment to Diversity
We’re committed to a vibrant, energetic and diverse business. We want everyone to reach their full potential and pass that value on to clients. And we think you should be able to do that free from discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our values aren’t just words. We live by them every day and they underpin how we care for people regardless of age, gender, relationship and family status, professional skills or status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or belief. We partner ambition, innovation and passion with dignity, respect and fairness. Hard work and personal responsibility apply across every aspect of this.
The Clear Company
At DWF we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of genuine equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents™ to discover how we might help you to you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. On every job advertised on this site you will see a link to ClearTalents™. We strongly recommend that you create a profile when applying to work with us so that we can see you performing at your best.
We know that applying for jobs can be a bit of a minefield; that’s why we’ve put together some tips and notes for how we like to handle things here:
- You don’t need to apply separately for each position you're interested in. Once we’ve received an application from you having previously matched our required criteria, we will contact you regarding other roles that we have.
- Make sure you read the job specification carefully.
- Include your current and expected salary details plus any notice period you have.
- We’ll be in touch if we want to invite you in for an interview. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 working days you haven’t been shortlisted.
- From time to time we interview candidates speculatively for positions that may require a specific type of expertise at short notice – we encourage you to contact us, even if we are not advertising for role that meets your skill set.