Recent statistics have shown a drastic increase in employment tribunal claims following the abolishment of the fee regime. Consequently, there is an increasing likelihood that employers will find themselves involved in tribunal proceedings, particularly those at a management level and within HR.
To dispel some of the myths and to give you a taste of what to expect, we will be running a mock tribunal in our Glasgow office. Keeping it current, the mock tribunal will centre round an allegation of sexual harassment - a hot topic for employers on the back of the #MeToo campaign.
As part of a simulated tribunal hearing, participants will experience and understand:
• What it feels like to be in a tribunal situation - witness this as close to the real experience as possible
• Some aspects of the law concerning sexual harassment
• How employers end up in a tribunal
• How evidence should be presented
• How evidence can be interpreted
• Who wins!
HR Managers, HR Partners, Heads of HR, HR Directors, Line Managers, Directors and Senior Managers, Diversity Practitioners, In-House Lawyers and others who want to know more about tribunal proceedings and discrimination law, who are responsible for HR policy or have a people management responsibility.