Participants in this discussion will include:
- Richard Ballantyne, Chief Executive - British Ports Association
- John Irving, Chief Executive Officer - Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Jillian Moore, Vice President - Head of Digital UK&I, Atos
- Huw Jenkins, Lead Officer, Transport - Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Jonathan Branton, Head of Public Sector and EU/Competition - DWF
The session will be introduced and chaired by Jonathan Moss, Partner - Global Head of Transport Sector / Head of Marine & Trade, DWF Law LLP.
- The key operational and commercial challenges facing the UK's regional airports and ports
- How new technology and digital solutions can improve services, and what the 'airports and ports of the future' will look like
- Emerging trends and best practice in transformation from international transport hubs, and applications in the UK
- Possible implications of Brexit, including new borders and customs arrangements, and the potential of 'free ports' for UK regions
- The role of the private sector service providers - from security and Facilities Management to IT solutions - in assisting with airport and port expansion and transformation.
Places are free of charge but limited in number.
Please note that this is a joint event being run between DWF Law LLP and BSA and details of your name, organisation and job title will be shared for the purposes of running this event only.