Our speakers will be discussing:
- the potential rise in commodities litigation and maritime arbitration;
- insurance implications facing the sector;
- the reliance on Force Majeure to exit unprofitable agreements;
- how to optimise corporate structures to mitigate risk;
- the conducting of material contract audits to identify vulnerabilities;
- using hedging as a strategy;
- the importance of transparency; and
- implementing restructurings.
The webinar will provide particular insight into the situation in Singapore and will be useful for all businesses that are reliant on moving goods across borders in the region.