DWF logo
DWF logo


        View all people


          Child Maintenance

          A person who the children do not spend the majority of their time with is considered a "non-resident" parent. If that is you, you will need to pay child maintenance to the other parent, (the "resident parent") on behalf of the child/children. This is not negotiable if you have income.