Louis advises institutional and private clients on a wide range of banking and finance matters, including general corporate lending, development finance, real estate finance, restructuring, acquisition finance and asset based lending.
In addition to general transactional corporate lending, in recent years Louis has also managed and participated in multi-departmental teams on loan sale projects involving large portfolio sales and bi-lateral off market sales and acquisitions, acting for vendors and bidders/acquirers.
Some examples of Louis' recent work include:
- Advised one of Ireland's largest providers of development and bridging facilities in relation to numerous transactions secured on land and properties around Ireland.
- Advised a specialist provider of alternative capital in relation to loan facilities secured on 30 commercial properties in the west of Ireland.
- Advised one of Ireland's leading lending institutions in relation to facilities utilised to acquire a large commercial premises in Dublin.
- Advised a large corporate client in relation to loan facilities secured on development lands in Dublin.
- Advised a large international fund in relation to loan facilities advanced to a borrower secured on a number of commercial properties in Dublin.