Paul works for banks, credit institutions, asset management companies, debt funds, major corporations and real estate companies in their capacity as investors, arrangers, lenders, fiduciaries, borrowers or guarantors on a wide range of domestic and cross-border transactions.
His practice covers a variety of banking and finance matters (whether transactional or regulatory) with a particular emphasis on debt capital market, real estate finance and debt restructuring. He has particular experience in the integration of innovative financing technology, such as the Fiducie-Sûreté.
Some examples of Paul's recent work include:
- Advised a major bank in relation to revolving credit facilities (secured and unsecured) granted to large French corporate.
- Advised major banks in relation to cross-border financings involving French guarantors and the taking of various security interests in France.
- Advised investors in relation to numerous bonds issues secured by the set-up of a fiducie-sûreté.
- Advised an asset management company acting as fiduciary in relation to an acquisition financing secured by a French law trust by way of security (fiducie-sûreté).
- Advised a real estate company in relation to a secured bond financing.
- Advised several corporates in relation to receivables financing and factoring arrangements.
- Advised investors in relation to the set-up and licensing of an asset management company with the French Financial Market Supervision Authority (AMF).