What if damaging information is leaked or you become involved in controversial legal proceedings?
Would you be confident facing the press or answering questions in a courtroom?
Be better prepared and protected in the event of a crisis by subscribing to our free DWF Crisis Response service.
- Would you know how to react if a student or pupil was seriously harmed or injured in your institution? What if one of your key supplier of services went into insolvency leaving statutory duties at risk?
- What if damaging information is leaked or you become involved in controversial legal proceedings?
- Would you be confident facing the press or answering questions in a courtroom?
DWF Crisis Response has all the expertise and experience to help you prepare for any business crisis. Recent winner of the Law Firm Innovation Award at Legal Week’s British Legal Awards, and Product of the Year at the 2015 Alarm awards, dwf crisis response will ensure that you come out of any situation with your reputation and financial status intact.
When you register you receive:
- Regular, free updates and case studies on any new statutory or regulatory issues that may affect your education institution or your crisis planning.
- Invitations to our programme of dedicated workshops which provide practical advice on preventing a crisis as well as navigating your way through the challenges of a crisis itself.
- Access to our 24/7 support helpline and standards protected by our Client Care programme.
- Whatever the crisis, you can call on the sector experts. We provide everything from crisis containment to post-trauma aftercare through our carefully selected partners BUPA, CPA Ltd and Tangerine PR and our education team will be on-hand to support you throughout.
For more information about safeguarding your educational institution, download the DWF Crisis Response for education brochure.
If you have any immediate questions please contact us.