Job Code: 27870/CH
Practice Area: Motor
Recruitment Partner: Caitlin Horsfield
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Revenue Control form part of the Working Capital team based in Liverpool.
Main function of job
Supporting the operational and administrative functioning of a Practice Group and Practice Area.
Responsible to: Line manager.
Liaison with: All employees, external clients and service providers.
- Opening of new clients on databases.
- Opening cases on relevant systems.
- Assisting in the provision / maintenance of management information.
- Routine filing.
- To maintain the library and information sheets
- File closures
- Dealing with outgoing post.
- General administrative tasks including, photocopying and ensuring correct changes are applied, general maintenance as and when required.
- Basic to intermediate IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills
- Excellent communication skills.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/ to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 27870/CH.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Caitlin Horsfield on Caitlin.Horsfield@dwf.law.