Job Code: 24776/LG
Practice Area: Client Development
Recruitment Partner: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of the role
The role will be responsible for supporting the management and development of the DWF brand in its chosen markets both in the UK and internationally, Externally and Internally. Operating as an internal advocate for brand you will support the Brand Manager in management, governance, implementation and development. Working in tandem with the marketing services, events and digital team’s team you will support and offer insight to the delivery of branded marketing resources and content across our major channels.
- To support the evolution and development of the brand to ensure that it is fit for purpose for all channels and relevant audiences
- To support the development of a brand architecture that is scalable for international growth
- Support the development of brand assets, messaging and resources working alongside our agencies and the marketing services team.
- Piloting innovations, keep up to date with market trends that are aligned to our brand positioning
- Working alongside the Marketing Services team to determine quality content for marketing materials that is audience appropriate, on brand and on message.
- To work alongside the Marketing Services team on the development and delivery of firm wide marketing communication resources both for UK and International markets
- To be the main point of contact and internal expert for use and implementation of the DWF brand
- To help create a brand that our people understand and are proud of, to motivate and facilitate our people to live the brand and become brand ambassadors
- To enable our people to confidently use the DWF brand in their day to day activities
- To create and maintain structure and resources that facilitates brand implementation at a pace that mirrors the pace of the business
- Develop good knowledge for the market, competitor & client base to support benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Build strong relationships across the business to help ensure brand deployment is consistent across all touchpoints and deployed consistently across appropriate channels.
- To support the Brand Manager in the implementation and ongoing Brand Management process. Ensuring the resources and governance are both robust and integrated where appropriate
- To support the Marketing Services Team in the roll out of ‘Self-Serve’ resources across the business. Ensuring the resources and process are robust.
- To work alongside Bid, Events and Marketing Services teams to help manage and maintain our Digital Asset Management tool
- To be a key player in project teams within the wider Client Development team
- Assist with the management of external agencies and suppliers
- Regular attendance at and contribution to the Client Development team meetings.
- Occasional attendance at and contribution to Bid and Events monthly meetings
- Manage 3rd party relationships ensuring value for money.
- Behaves in a manner that is consistent with DWF Values.
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to a degree level, ideally in marketing or business, or hold equivalent experience
- Team player
- Positive can do attitude, with a flexible approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Organised and process-driven approach
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Hard working and ability to multi-task
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident in MS Excel, Power Point and Word
- Pro- Active
- Copy writing
It is critical the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in providing high quality service delivery, building strong internal relationships and the ability to operate and deliver within virtual teams. You will be professional, pay attention to the detail, prioritise effectively and drive service excellence with a proactive and positive approach.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 24776/LG.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on Lindsey.George@dwf.law.