Job Code: 21260/LG
Practice Group: Central Services
Recruitment Manager: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To support the Business Excellence Team provide a ‘centre of excellence’ service by supporting the team with organisation support, data collation and report preparation.
- Key accountabilities/responsibilities
- To produce comprehensive and accurate MI and reports for various stakeholders
- To maintain accessibility to accurate and current Policies and Procedures for the business
- To ensure timely collection of information and documents
- To ensure software and systems support the efficiency of the Business Excellence team
- To provide administrative services to the Business Excellence team in line with agreed SLA
Key Skills and Competencies
- Competent on Excel
- Able to work on other Microsoft software, Word, Powerpoint etc, without supervision
- Methodical with excellent accuracy skills
- A keen sense of attention to detail and an organised approach to document storage
- Ability to communicate with, and challenge /influence, all levels of stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment to strict deadlines willing to work flexibly
- Ability to develop rapport and build upon positive working relationships with people
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task work streams, managing own time
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Well organised with a smart and professional approach
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 21260/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on email@example.com