Job Code: 23695/LG
Practice Area: Client Development
Recruitment Partner: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Purpose of the role
The Client Relationship Executive (CRE) purpose is as follows:
- To work alongside the Client Relationship Managers to help them deliver activity in relation to the firm’s Top 40 Key Account programme
- To create and maintain the infrastructure required to manage the Key Account Programme within a top 20 law firm
- To support the Head of Clients in the delivery of the top 40 Key Account Programme and other firm wide projects
- To provide the administrative support required by Commercial Client Development Committee and the Insurance Client Development Committee
Key roles and responsibilities
- Support the Head of Clients and Client Relationship Managers in relation to the Top 40 Key Account client service teams - co-ordination including following up with Partners on actions, updating the account plan and relationship matrix, developing paperwork for core service team meetings
- Assist with the setting up and administration of Client Care Meetings – including liaising directly with identified clients and Client Relationship Partners responsible for the relationship.
- Support the Head of Clients with the administration and organisation of the Top 40 Programme and International targeting projects. To include production of materials, project management
- Liaise with Finance to ensure financial reports are available for Key Account programmes and these are disseminated to the relevant committees and wider Client Relationship Management Team
- Maintain the Key Account master spreadsheet to ensure that all activity and information is up to date
- Maintain the Client Care Meetings log to ensure that all activity and information is up to date
- Act as the champion for the use of InterAction and Objective Manager in Key Account planning and providing coaching to Account Managers/Partners where necessary.
- Maintain the Client Relationship Management portal to ensure that all tools and best practice examples are kept up to date
- Collate and produce monthly Client Development activity reports for Client Development Executive
- Support the relationship managers with production of documents for client reporting
- Liaising with the wider team, contribute the Client Care elements to the Firm’s Monthly and Quarterly Reports, including Quality reports
- Be a first point of contact in the firm for general enquiries relating to the team – including requests for client information, tools and other resources.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to deliver against multiple priorities
- Communication skills – strong communicator (both verbally and written).
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Completer/finisher – ensures client needs/promises are delivered.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word and InterAction. Objective Manager a bonus but not required
- Strong networking/relationship building skills – to ensure they build networks effectively both internally and externally.
- Understanding of DWFs client base and the services the firm delivers
- Responsive and works at a pace required in a fast moving/agile environment
- Willingness and ability to challenge – to drive better performance
- Degree education preferable
- Passion for excellent client service
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 23695/LG.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on Lindsey.George@dwf.law.