Job Code: 28344/CH
Practice Area: Client Development
Recruitment Partner: Caitlin Horsfield
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
This new role is an integral part of the Client Development function with responsibility for co-ordinating a number of activities across the firm. This very hands-on role would suit someone coming either from the legal sector or professional services that is able to display strong commercial awareness, organisational skills and BD experience.
- To aid the delivery of financial growth of their portfolio of “Top 40” accounts and ‘Development’ accounts using the insight, tools and skills they have access to. Including the promotion of cross selling and product lines
- To be an agent of change in relation to the way in which DWF leads and manages its client relationships to ensure greater value and a consistent and better client experience is delivered to the client.
Client facing role/responsibilities will include
- Reporting value: Co-ordination and production of regular relationship review communications (bespoke to the needs of the client), in particular management information, quarterly relationship review documents, annual highlights, value delivered etc.
- Developing tailored solutions in response to client needs and in line with the investment profile of the client - with responsibility for interpreting solutions in response to client needs and resourcing/making these happen from within the business
- Client feedback - Facilitates Client Review Meetings, to gather client feedback annually with identified clients. Ensures that client feedback (be that informal or formal) is documented, communicated and acted upon by the client service team.
Internally facing role/responsibilities
- Supporting the CD Executive - in achieving the vision “to establish, publicise & develop the guiding principles by which DWF will grow profitable enduring client relationships”
- Account planning – work alongside the CRP/client service team to ensure that an appropriate vision and strategy is in place for the relationship that is jointly developed with the client where achievable.
- Facilitating client service team meetings – to ensure action plans are delivered effectively and at the right pace
- Strong CRM background - ideally within a professional services B2B environment
- Strong networking/relationship building skills – to ensure they build networks effectively both internally and externally.
- Understanding of DWF’s proposition – both legal and non-legal so that they can spot opportunities in relation to client needs.
- Influencing and coaching skills - helping technically talented lawyers, develop exceptional relationship building skills. The ability to build professional relationships with client contacts.
Commercial acumen - understand investment vs revenue opportunities and getting the balance right. Knowledge of innovative pricing models/service delivery propositions and financial management of the relationship
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/ to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 28344/CH.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Caitlin Horsfield on Caitlin.Horsfield@dwf.law.