Job Code: 26770/SC
Practice Area: Finance
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To assist and support the facilities and client support functions ensuring that the services provided are of a high standard in terms of effectiveness and efficiency.
Hours will be 40 a week and this will be on a rotation shift pattern basis covering between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Responsible to: Facilities and Client Support Team Leader.
Liaison with: All employees, external clients and service providers.
Provide cover and support in both areas ensuring that all duties are undertaken as directed by the team leader.
- Meet and greet all visitors and staff from other locations in a polite, friendly and efficient manner;
- Operate room bookings via the On-line booking system efficiently and effectively
- Prepare rooms for meetings/seminars and returning rooms to order.
- Liaise with catering suppliers to ensure an efficient catering service to our people and clients.
- Operate the switchboard answering calls in a prompt and professional manner and directing to the appropriate individual. Ensure messages and information are correctly communicated.
- Sorting and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Delivery of 'by hands' ensuring this is done is a prompt and timely manner.
- Control, ordering and distribution of stationery
- Administrative tasks including, photocopying ensuring correct charges are applied
- General maintenance as and when required e.g. light maintenance, repairs of office fixtures and fittings etc.
- Deal with outgoing mail, using correct procedures
- Act as liaise between the Facilities and Client Support Team and the Team Leader to ensure the smooth running of the office and provision of services to our people
- Negotiate timescales for the delivery of customer requests
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 26770/SC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on email@example.com