Job Code: 21634/LG
Practice Group: Central Services
Recruitment Manager: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high calibre credit controller to join our Manchester team and apply credit & collection techniques & best practices ensuring consistent debt management & cash performance.
What we are looking for
- An experienced Credit Controller, ideally with experience from a legal environment
- Someone who enjoys working in a busy and fast paced environment,
- Someone able to use initiative and be proactive in reducing aged debt and managing their own ledger
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A strong communicator – able to meet with and communicate with our fee earners
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills
What will I be doing?
In this role you will have responsibility for your own ledger, worth around £3 million, across 300+ clients. The focus of the role is to manage the ledger and improve metrics:
- Communicating with clients and internal contracts to ensure prompt cash collection
- Build relationships with fee earners and clients in order to drive cash flow and aged debtor day targets
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes & claims with revenue control teams & practice groups
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Work to KPI’s and targets to ensure the credit collections team maintains a high reputation
- Follow up on outstanding debts
- Proactively manage client account balances by working closely with relevant fee earners
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 21634/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on email@example.com