Job Code: 26921/FVSB
Practice Area: Insurance
Recruitment Partner: Florence van Schependom-Brown
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit a Senior Supervisor (Credit Hire) to join the Liverpool office.
We have a large Insurance Fraud team across Leeds, Liverpool, and Manchester so we are seeking to recruit an ambitious experienced Senior Supervisor who has the ability to support and grow a team within the Liverpool office in period of increased workloads and client demand.
We are seeking applications from candidates with proven credit hire and motor fraud experience, a strong academic background, and experience of working closely with clients. We are seeking candidates with a positive attitude, who are experienced in technical credit hire, can deal with highly complex cases attention to detail, have the ability to handle a busy caseload and are a team player. Candidates should have the ability to operate in a commercial environment and have experience of managing/coaching a team.
Main function of job:
To deliver expertise within area of specialty, contributing actively to practice area targets and assessing risk where necessary. To coach and delegate as required and manage client expectations to ensure high levels of service delivery both internally and externally.
- Responsible to: Partner – Motor, Fraud RL & IHT
- Liaison with: Insurance, Fraud, Motor, Credit Hire across the offices, clients, employees at all level across the firm.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest developments in relevant field of expertise and to regularly seek to update skills in addition to and outside of the CPD process;
- Be accountable for individual and team financial management ensuring a pro-active approach is taken to meeting individual and team targets;
- Raise individual profile and that of DWF LLP through coverage in the legal press and DWF promotional material, assisting to maximise own revenue with existing clients through the introduction of clients to other practice groups where applicable;
- Supervise and support others to deliver their objectives, giving relevant guidance and assisting in relevant development for the individual/s when necessary;
- To look outside of the Firm for new ways of working and seek to continually challenge and improve internal working practices through the professional application of skills and knowledge;
- Develop strong internal and external working relationships based on trust and respect, ensuring there is regular communication within the practice group and with the external client;
- Understand the relevant marketplace and identify what opportunities and risks exist and how DWF can exploit or prepare for them;
- Maintain visibility and accessibility across the team and manage client relationships during delivery of service.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/ to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number: 26921/FVSB.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Florence van Schependom-Brown on Florence.vanSchependom-Brown@dwf.law.
No agency CVs will be accepted unless formally instructed on this specific role by the Recruitment Team.