Job Code: 24777/SC
Practice Area: Business Support
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To support the delivery of the national event programme both internally and externally, cost effectively and in a robust manner. Capturing feedback from each event and developing a culture of continuous improvement.
Responsibility for the delivery of the location plan and creation and management of a location based event programme for the locations stated below.
This role is based in Birmingham but also covering events in Liverpool and Preston so there is an element of travel involved to ensure you have a presence in all offices. However, Birmingham is a larger office and has a higher volume of events
- Manage and deliver events briefed into you through the pre-approved process to ensure a quality output that reflects the DWF brand, meets client need and generates opportunities and leads for the business.
- Sector and practice group events
- Local/location events
- Involvement in wider events team and client development projects where appropriate and sharing best practice across the business.
- Ownership of the event delivery by working in close collaboration with the Marketing Managers and Lead Partner/Event champion for sectors and practice groups to successfully deliver campaign related events, sharing your expertise to ensure that the appropriate event format/type and marketing channels are used.
- Responsibility for promotion of the events externally via email, social media channels and the DWF website and also internally via email updates and the DWF intranet.
- Responsibility for the event debrief, capturing leads and opportunities arising from an event and reporting back to stakeholders. ROI analysis of the event and recommendations for future improvements. Ensuring information for monthly reports is up to date and available.
- CRM and budget management for events and budgets which you are responsible for.
- Social media champion for the Events Team regularly liaising direct with the digital team on best practice and the improvement of our digital processes for events and management of our twitter handle.
- Invite only support to the business using the set process and templates.
- Webinar champion for the Events Team, leading on webinars briefed in and management of the system used. Ensuring best practice is adhered to and continuous improvement is achieved.
- Working in close collaboration with the Location Heads of your assigned location(s) to ensure that location-based activity programmes continue to deliver against the location objectives and managing and reconciling the relevant location budgets including Young Professionals activity.
- Support Event Manager with any other ad hoc duties and tasks as required.
First class organisational and communication skills are essential, together with a flexible and proactive approach to work. You will be able to demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 24777/SC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org