Job Code: 20753/LG
Practice Group: Central Services
Recruitment Manager: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To support the delivery of the firm wide event programme both internal and external, cost effectively and in a robust manner. Capturing feedback from each event and developing a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for the following locations, Manchester, Liverpool and Preston and will be expected to work at these locations as required.
First class organisational and communication skills are essential, together with a flexible and proactive approach to work. You will be able to demonstrate high attention to detail, excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Manage and deliver the event requirements through the pre-approved process to ensure a quality output that reflects the DWF brand and meets client needs.
- Involvement in wider client development projects where appropriate and sharing best practice across the business.
- Ownership of the event delivery by working in close collaboration with the Marketing Managers and Lead Partner/Event champion for sectors and practice groups to successfully deliver campaign related events, sharing your expertise to ensure that the appropriate event format/type and marketing channels are used.
- Responsibility for promotion of the events externally via email, social media channels and the DWF website and also internally via email updates and the DWF intranet.
- Responsibility for the event debrief, capturing leads and opportunities arising from an event and reporting back to stakeholders. ROI analysis of the event and recommendations for future improvements.
- CRM and budget management for events which you are responsible for.
- Working in close collaboration with the CD Location Rep and the Executive Partner(s) of your assigned location(s) to ensure that location-based activity programmes continue to deliver against the location objectives and managing and reconciling the relevant location budgets.
- Co-ordinate the use and booking system of the central corporate entertainment facilities (Leeds Arena) ensure that the use of these facilities are maximised. Promote the benefits of the venues and the potential added value to the firm.
- Be the go to person for Corporate Hospitality booking requirements, ensure that prices are competitive and report/evaluate level of activities on a monthly basis.
- Manage the stock levels and budget for firm-wide branded goods, working with External Communications to ensure all branded goods are on brand; undertake regular cost comparisons and
- Where appropriate, manage/work in partnership with third party suppliers to deliver events; cost efficiency and savings is a key focus; negotiating skills must be put into practice.
- Take a lead role in the design and delivery of the Christmas parties for your assigned location(s) ensuring a quality output that reflects the DWF brand. Manage the budgets and post reporting to deliver a robust, cost effective event. Provide regular reporting to the Events Manager and Internal teams. Deliver feedback post-event to ensure key learnings are carried forward.
What we are looking for
- You must have experience from a Professional Services background.
- Experiencing of coordinating events from start to finish
- Someone confident in communicating to people of all levels, up to Executive Partner level.
- Organisation skills – the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 20753/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on email@example.com