Job Code: 21995/SC
Practice Area: Finance
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We are continually growing as a business, which means our finance team is growing too. We are always looking for ambitious, hardworking people to be part of our success and future talent. Our finance department is made up from a number of fast paced, busy teams which all work together to support our finance operations.
Whether you’re a recent graduate looking to begin your career or someone with experience which you’re looking to expand on; this is a great opportunity to join a leading international employer. You’ll be supported from day one with training as part of a supportive and knowledgeable team.
We will be hosting regular meet and greet interviews where you will have the opportunity to learn more about our teams, roles and the working environment here at DWF. This will give you more insight into the roles available and the experience we can offer you and also allow us to learn more about you. This way, we are able to understand the right team and opportunity for you when it arises.
Within finance there are different teams such as Working Capital, Business Support and Financial Control. Within these teams, we have a number of different roles available:
- Perform bank reconciliations and various tasks related to cash management whilst working closely with the Cashiering Team and Purchase Ledger team to ensure accuracy and completeness of financials.
- Process incoming invoices and liaising with internal and external customers to ensure accuracy of creditors.
- Maintain finance systems and provide recommendations for system improvements
- Work with Legal Advisers to ensure that billing and the management of work in progress on client matters is carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Key interface between the Practice Group and Working Capital in relation to WIP management. Work with Legal Advisers within the Practice Group to ensure that work in progress balances on client matters are accurate and aged WIP is reviewed & challenged effectively to drive increased sales and revenue.
- Work with Legal Advisers and the Working Capital Team to ensure that new and existing matters are set up correctly in accordance with the client service level agreement (including billing arrangements, frequencies, and all relevant matter queries).
Credit and Collections
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, build external relationships and work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve KPIs.
Please note that this role is not open to recruitment agencies and no agency CV’s will be accepted.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 21995/SC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org