Job Code: 23631/LG
Practice Area: Finance
Recruitment Partner: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To assist the preparation and analysis of management information and management accounts ensuring that all information is accurate and timely, and to support the business in analysis of investment decisions with financial modelling.
- Assist with the delivery of all management reporting to the firm’s stakeholders;
- Assist with production of monthly management information and management accounts, ensuring internal deadlines are always met;
- Assist with ad hoc Finance related MI requests;
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of overhead budgets and forecasts for the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow;
- Develop flexible and scalable financial models to support investment opportunities;
- Work with the Financial Control team to identify areas for process improvement/ automation, and to implement solutions, working with the Finance Systems team and IT team as appropriate;
- Work with the Commercial Team to develop and improve financial systems, ensuring systems facilitate appropriate management information and wider business need;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in the year end Statutory Audit;
- Assist in the production of RSA payroll and miscellaneous costs invoice on a monthly basis;
- Assist all other areas of the Financial Control Team as appropriate.
- Studying towards a recognised professional accounting qualification;
- Sound commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines;
- Very strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel;
- High level of attention to detail
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 23631/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on Lindsey.George@dwf.law.