Practice Area: Insurance
Recruitment Partner: Samantha Houghton
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
To supervise the File Opening Team in Manchester, Liverpool and Preston offices (you will be required to travel to all other UK office locations) to ensure a high quality service is provided to all internal clients. This role will involve the setting of team KPIs for file opening, managing of these team KPIs and SLAs, as well as personal KPIs.
Responsible to: COO
Liaison with: All employees, partners and clients of DWF
- Supervise the day to day running of the FRU team including the supervision of the file openers;
- Responsible for ensuring that the team adhere to both internal and client SLAs for file opening and quality
- Conduct ad-hoc quality testing and provide relevant feedback to team;
- Attend internal client meetings with stakeholders such as fee earners as required to discuss performance issues;
- Act as point of contact for all work coming into the unit and ensuring it is scheduled according to the Unit's Service Level Agreement;
- Liaise with clients across the business to ensure they are provided with the best possible service at all times including resolving work-related queries;
- Authorise holidays, monitor sickness absences, perform appraisals and conduct 1-2-1 meetings for staff;
- Construct new systems and procedures for Unit as business needs alter, driving efficiencies and improvements in day to day operations;
- Proactively drive file opening, assisting where necessary
- Work collaboratively with the other FRU Manager for the UK to maximise resource and capacity across locations and manage work volumes to meet SLAs;
- Travel between sites as this role is not site specific;
- Demonstrates DWF People values through behaviour
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 19731/SH
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Samantha Houghton on Samantha.Houghton@dwf.law