Job Code: 24778/SC
Practice Area: Business Support
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
The DWF strategy is designed to provide a sharper focus on market issues in order to prioritise growth opportunities and align our resources to deliver them. Our plan is to obtain transformational growth of our market share. The business is ambitious, has a very strong brand and is continuing to grow, particularly outside the UK.
This is a new role which has been created within the Marketing Services team to enable the team to serve its existing and new overseas offices as well as it can, whilst ensuring the services and materials it provides to them, are consistent across all offices and adhere to the DWF brand.
It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in providing high quality service delivery, build strong internal relationships and have the ability to deliver services to overseas offices. You will be professional, pay attention to detail and drive service excellence with a proactive approach.
The Marketing Services team is responsible for positioning services to best meet client needs. The team is the ‘Go To’ team for the business and works alongside the wider Client Development team in the delivery of marketing activity.
Main function of job
Working with the Senior Marketing Manager in the Marketing Services team to deliver marketing support to our overseas offices. This will be achieved by working in partnership with the marketing specialists within the wider Client Development team, especially our International Head of BD. Requests are also occasionally received via the Marketing Support Centre. The Marketing Support Centre is a ‘virtual’ team within the Marketing Services team, for legal advisers to contact if they require marketing assistance. It serves the business by ensuring it receives marketing support which is appropriately resourced, either from within the team, externally or self-serve.
- To support the firms drive to communicate the implication of market activities and trends and potential business impact for existing and future cli ents and therefore create and implement issue driven marketing campaigns working closely with our Senior Sector Marketing Managers.
- To support the development of a sales pipeline by working closely the CD and BD members of the team.
- To work with the communication team to ensure PR programmes are aligned to wider activities and vice versa.
- To report on activities and their impact in the market place and on our business – to demonstrate where possible ROI.
- To support our overseas legal advisers in the production of BAU marketing materials via both direct support and self-serve systems and resources. These materials will include collateral (for practice / sector groups, locations or jurisdictions / regions), adverts, directory profiles etc.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Brand team on the development, delivery and ongoing management of the core resources programme, both for UK and international markets.
- Work closely with the Brand, Digital and Comms teams to ensure the firm’s brand proposition is deployed consistently throughout all relevant marketing channels, connecting offline with online.
- Work with the Digital team to ensure the DWF website contains accurate and up to date information about our overseas offices, services and people.
- Work closely with external agencies and suppliers.
- Work on overseas location campaigns, projects and new initiatives.
- Where appropriate, brief overseas events into the Events team and work with them, when needed, especially on bespoke event collateral and adverts.
- Support the wider business who request information about our overseas offices and services.
- Be proactive, take the lead, problem solve as required, ensure the smooth and timely delivery of the required activity.
- Be comfortable in making recommendations and be able to recognise the implications of such decisions across different areas of the Firm.
- Deliver excellence aligned to your set KPI’s and attain regular feedback from your stakeholders as part of the overall team, continuous improvement programme.
- Interpret, communicate and implement the strategy of the business area(s) you are responsible for into “SMART” marketing objectives.
- Recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Ensure that appropriate and effective communication takes place within their area.
- Be able to assimilate information, assess risk and implement appropriate solutions through the effective use of firm resources.
- Be flexible and be able to adapt positively and quickly to change and initiate business driven responses.
- Second Language would be advantageous (German, French or Arabic)
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 24778/SC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org