Job Code: 22436/SC
Practice Area: IT
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
As a Learning & Development Specialist within IT, you will act as a key contact and provide comprehensive IT training and development to Partners, Legal Advisors and Support staff across the business.
• Provide advice and guidance to Partners, line managers and individuals within Practice Groups/Departments focusing on the development of IT skills to enable optimum use of firm’s bespoke software systems.
• Support the development of individual effectiveness and capability as required by recommending or providing suitable training interventions using a variety of delivery methods.
• Design, develop and deliver as appropriate for the business needs a range of structured and ad-hoc training solutions.
• To manage, co-ordinate and support the delivery of Technical Skill development training programmes and interventions utilising in-house specialists and external providers where appropriate.
• Work in conjunction with Firm wide Project Teams to forward plan and scope the optimum methods of communicating the business benefit of change initiatives and the part new software solutions play in them
• To contribute to the assessment of ongoing Firm - Wide development needs analysis either from PDPs or other sources ensuring bespoke development is designed, delivered and evaluated.
• Source and contribute to the L & D Team in the selection of new training providers, agreeing a preferred supplier list and service level agreements.
• Measure and evaluate the impact of IT learning and development activities with creative evaluation approaches.
• Establish and maintain influencing relationships with Partners and team members, and the relevant HRBPs to deliver appropriate development support
• To travel to all sites and offices in order to carry out the full extent of the role.
• To undertake specific projects as required by the needs of the wider People Investment function.
• To develop the in-house capabilities within L & D through own self development and contributing to team development activities.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 22436/SC
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on email@example.com