Job Code: 30606/CH
Practice Area: Finance
Recruitment Partner: Caitlin Horsfield
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job:
To manage the preparation and analysis of management information and management accounts for Triton Group, ensuring that all information is accurate and timely, and to support the business in analysis of investment decisions with financial modelling.
- Responsible to: Management Accounting Lead
- Liaison with: TG Finance Staff, Finance team, Finance Business Partners and budget holders.
- Direct reports: N/A
- Own the delivery of all Triton Group management reporting to the DWF Management Accounting Lead and the firm’s stakeholders;
- Own the review of the Triton Group monthly management information and management accounts, ensuring internal deadlines are always met;
- Be the key Finance person on any systems upgrades/migrations for the Evolution System;
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all new Triton Group Finance related MI requests;
- Own the Triton Group preparation of overhead budgets and forecasts for the Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow;
- Compile the Triton Group information for inclusion in the DWF Group VAT return;
- Work with the Financial Control team to identify areas for process improvement/ automation, and to implement solutions, working with the Finance Systems team and IT team as appropriate;
- Work closely with the Management Accounts Team to ultimately automate as much of the standard reporting as possible;
- Assist with management accounting tasks as necessary for DWF LLP and related subsidiaries;
- andSupport the migration and integration of Triton Group's financial information onto DWF Group's accountancy systems.
- Holder of a recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA / CIMA / ACCA);
- Sound commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication skills and excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting targets and deadlines;
- Good people management skills with the ability to lead and inspire;
- Very strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL; and
- High level of attention to detail with significant emphasis on quality of work
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/ to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number: 30606/CH
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Caitlin Horsfield on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agency CVs will be accepted unless formally instructed on this specific role by the Recruitment Team.