Job Code: 20385/LG
Practice Area: People Investment
Recruitment Partner: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We require an enthusiastic and motivated .net Developer to work in Azure and join a fast paced, exciting team that encourages new technologies, ideas and solutions in order to help evolve, develop and support DWF’s innovation hub -15Squared
15Squared focuses solely on developing innovative, technology-driven solutions to support new and existing Clients.
- Work within Azure to help evolve and develop our suite of products;
- Investigate into new technologies, strategies and development languages to help push our Products to the next level
- To keep up to date with technical knowledge and industry developments.
- To follow all the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- To work in accordance with the Firm’s standards, protocols and service level agreements.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
The position requires Technical experience gained from substantial experience in hands-on administrating in (where appropriate):
- .net Framework 4.0 upwards (C#)
- Webservices creation - REST, WCF, ODATA etc.
- Entity Framework 6+
- Basic SQL knowledge
Familiarity with the following methodologies and technologies is desirable but not essential:
- Agile processes
- S.O.L.I.D Principles
- Package Managers (nugut, MPM, Gulp, Bower)
Additionally, you will:
- Have an appreciation of agile development and experience of delivery with a full software development life cycle
- Be a strong communicator, able to liaise with stakeholders with confidence.
- Work well alone and as part of a team
- Be able to manage your own time and work load in an efficient manner
- Always want to improve the way that you work to produce better results
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in written form
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 20385/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on email@example.com