Job Code: 27198/BM
Practice Area: Client Development
Recruitment Partner: Bella Mori
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
DWF is one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices in Dublin, nationwide in the UK as well as Germany, Belgium, France and Dubai, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board in our Dublin office to be part of our success.
The DWF strategy is designed to provide a sharper focus on market issues in order to prioritise growth opportunities and align our resources to deliver them. Our plan is to obtain transformational growth of our market share. The firm is ambitious, has a very strong brand and is continuing to grow.
It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in providing high quality service delivery, build strong internal relationships and have the ability to operate and deliver within virtual teams. You will be professional, pay attention to the detail and drive service excellence with a proactive approach.
This role sits within the Client Relationship Management team and the appointed person will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager for Insurance and with the Marketing Services team, which is responsible for positioning services to best meet client needs. This team is the ‘Go To’ team for the business and works alongside the wider Client Development team in the delivery of marketing activity.
It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in building strong internal relationships and have the ability to deliver services to our UK offices and occasionally, to our international offices.
Working with the Senior Marketing Manager for Insurance, deliver marketing support to the Insurance Sector Group and three Insurance Practice Groups – Catastrophic Personal Injury & Occupational Health; Motor, Fraud & Resolution Law and Professional Indemnity & Commercial Insurance. This will be achieved by working in partnership with the marketing specialists within the wider Client Development team, ensuring internal clients receive marketing support which is appropriately resourced, either from within the Client Development team, externally or self-serve.
a. Responsible to: Senior Marketing Manager for Insurance
b. Liaison with: Practice group partners, practice area partners, sector group members and key stakeholders within Insurance and all teams within Client Development, especially Events, Digital, Bids, PR & Communications..
- Support the Insurance legal advisers in the production of BAU marketing materials via both direct support and self-serve systems and resources. These materials will include e-communications, collateral, adverts, directory profiles etc.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager for Insurance to deliver marketing and campaign plans; involving all elements of the marketing mix, on-line and off-line; publications, collateral, sponsorship, advertising and events - liaising with all aspects of the key delivery functions within Client Development as mentioned above.
- Work with the Marketing Services team on the development, delivery and ongoing management of the core resources programme and implementation of the new collateral template system, to enable people to self-serve.
- Work with the Digital team to improve and enhance Insurance practice group and sector group web content, ensuring the DWF website contains accurate and up to date information about our services and people.
- Working with the Strategic Leadership team, along with stakeholders where required, on managing the external communication programme, ensuring regular comms are delivered to the insurance market, that all activity is driven through the firms digital channels and all outcomes are reported on to the wider team.
- Manage the insurance events programme: Where appropriate, brief events into the Events team and work with them, when needed. Focus on target lists, stakeholder management along with messaging and themes, bespoke event collateral, adverts and follow up.ROI measurement.
- Work closely with the Marketing Services, Brand, Digital and Comms teams to ensure the firm’s brand proposition is deployed consistently throughout all the relevant marketing channels, connecting offline with online.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and its overall business objectives.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 27198/BM.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Bella Mori on Bella.Mori@dwf.law.