Job Code: 25416/SC
Practice Area: Finance
Recruitment Partner: Sarah Curran
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Credit Control form part of the Working Capital team based in Manchester.
Role Summary / Purpose:
This role requires a creative clear thinker & energetic performer who excites & inspires others. Join a culture of teamwork & imagination that fosters a result driven environment & professional expertise.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a strong administrator supporting DWF with best practices ensuring consistent query resolution.
Responsible to: Insurance Credit Manager
Liaison with: Finance team, Partners, fee earners and secretaries. External clients and customers.
- Handle all internal and external queries courteously and efficiently
- Co-ordinate and politely answer queries & complaints within set timelines
- Support the billing team to submit bills to all payers, in various different formats
- Fielding incoming calls on a daily basis
- Provide regular reports using excel
- Work on ad hoc tasks as reasonably requested
- Work with relevant client partners & practice groups to achieve all Firm KPI’s where applicable;
- Develop excellent relationships with key contacts within the client’s organisation;
- Raise the profile of the working capital department within the Firm;
- Engage key stakeholders & continuously drive working capital strategy by building relationships to convert to direct client contact;
- Reconciliation of client accounts;
- Use imagination & clear thinking techniques to improve processes & deliver excellent service to the Firm;
- Root cause analysis & drive recommendations for a right first time practice
- Work as part of a team to ensure additional working capital tasks are undertaken;
- Attend & contribute to credit control and or billing team meetings;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Successfully manage multiple tasks & priorities;
- Strong time management & demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets;
- Proactive / self starter with positive can do attitude;
- Attention to detail & deliver high quality work;
- Change orientation approach to role;
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills cultivating long term relationships at all levels of own & customer’s organisation;
- Excellent verbal & written communication;
- Be customer focused;
- Desire for personal & professional development;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Flexible approach to working hours.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 25416/SC.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Sarah Curran on firstname.lastname@example.org