As a dwf resource accredited consultant you will benefit from:
- DWF professional indemnity insurance coverage.
- Unlimited access to a wealth of knowledge and market leading legal expertise.
- Flexible hours with the ability to work in house or from home.
- The opportunity to build relationships and share learnings and experiences with other members of the DWF Accredited team.
- A variety of work which could involve supporting our internal legal teams or working closely with our key clients.
What are we looking for?
We accept consultants at all levels and will look to match your skills, experience and personality to the requirements of the firm. You should also demonstrate the following attributes:
- Have proven technical excellence in your area of expertise.
- Be willing to embrace change and to grow with a firm that does things differently.
- Have an ability to build relationships, influence people and instil trust and confidence.
- Have effective prioritisation and time management skills.
- Be a team player who can fit seamlessly into an exisitng team.
Want to find out if dwf resource is the right fit for you?
If you are interested in a position please submit a few details about yourself and our DWF Resource Manager will be in touch »
We will complete an assessment of your technical and behavioural skills to determine whether we would make an effective partnership. Equally it will allow you to decide whether dwf resource is the right fit for you.
Meet one of our accredited consultants
The values we have help to define and reinforce our culture and enable us to recruit, retain and develop the highest quality people, who are experts in their fields. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and they give us a common framework.
- Always aim higher - by refusing to do only the minimum and reaching further every time, we expand the realm of what's possible.
- Be better together - by supporting each other and working as a team we can achieve more for our clients and ourselves.
- Disrupt to progress - just because there's an established way of doing things, it doesn't mean things always have to be that way.
- Keep all promises - a promise is a promise, no matter how large or small. By keeping promises, we build trust, loyalty and commitment.
- Attend to details - paying attention to every last detail is the right way to ensure that clients experience the very best of DWF.
Our values represent a promise to our people, our clients and the communities where we live and work.