Job Code: 26516/BM
Practice Area: Motor
Recruitment Partner: Bella Mori
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to work in the Motor team in the Liverpool office.
We are seeking applications from candidates with relevant experience in small claims, fast and multi track cases, with if possible, some credit hire experience. We will consider candidates who have Motor litigated experience either on the Claimant or Defendant side.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate a real interest in motor insurance work, who is a team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail. We are also seeking a candidate who is familiar with working in a commercial environment.
Main function of job
To progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
Responsible to: Team Leader.
Liaison with: Employees at all levels within DWF and clients.
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols.
- Use of the Case Management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency.
- Proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing legal technical knowledge.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Understand the role in the context of the practice group and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 26516/BM
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Bella Mori on email@example.com