Recruitment Partner: Bella Mori
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices in Dublin, nationwide in the UK as well as Germany, Belgium, France and Dubai, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board in our Dublin office to be part of our success.
Main function of job
To process instructions for all new matters for Defendant Insurance Liverpool to a high standard whilst assisting in the ongoing development of systems and processes to improve the service levels given to clients.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has a foundation of knowledge within this area and who would like to expand on this moving forwards.
Responsible to: FRU Manager
Liaison with: Employees at all levels within DWF and clients.
- Action case opening and acknowledgment in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols.
- Utilisation of the Case Management system and/or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
- Understand the role in the context of the practice group and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work.
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group.
- Liaise closely with FRU co-ordinator to maximise service levels to both clients and the Defendant Insurance Practice Areas in Liverpool.
- Ensure work and files coming out of FRU have accurate information and are presented to fee earners to a high standard.
- Assist IT/Business Improvement functions in testing systems and in process development related to the Insurance Practice Group.
- Support the introduction/implementation of IT and/or Business Improvement processes relevant to the Practice Group and, in particular, the FRU.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 27043/BM
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Bella Mori on email@example.com