Job Code: 23606/LG
Practice Area: Facilities
Recruitment Partner: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant will provide quality, proactive, high level support; delivering a professional service to the C-Suite Director(s), ensuring the effective and economic use of the C-Suite Directors time, and supporting them to deliver an excellent, high quality service to the business and our clients.
- Being the single point of contact for and working closely with the C-Suite Director, this role will have a confident understanding of the business and requires excellent business acumen and skills.
- Working on own initiative and having the confidence to deal with people at all levels within the business and make quick decisions.
- Managing highly complex and fast pace diaries, making quick decisions on behalf of the C-Suite Director. Scheduling appointments with key stakeholders.
- Inbox management, including the setting up of filing systems, scheduling appointments with key stakeholders, internal meetings and diary commitments.
- Confidently making decisions on behalf of the C-Suite Director in terms of diary management and liaison with Travel Superuser to make necessary travel arrangements.
- Conducting research on behalf of the C-Suite Director in preparation for meetings and events.
- Drafting and preparing high quality presentations, executive summaries and newsletters on behalf of the C-Suite Director.
- Organisation and support of Executive level meetings including circulation of papers, agenda management and minute taking.
- Confidently supporting the organisation and administration of meetings including minute taking, drafting agendas, collating and distributing papers for internal and external meetings.
- Following up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of the next meeting.
- Processing and dealing with correspondence including email and telephone calls, proactively responding and drafting correspondence on behalf of the C-Suite Director.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and key stakeholders (both internally and externally), proactively responding to enquiries, emails and telephone messages and delegating on behalf of the C-Suite Director on his/her behalf.
- Keeping track of multiple projects by liaising with other C-Suite Directors to provide updates on project progression and updating the C-Suite Director on a regular basis.
- Arranging off site meetings, liaising with venues to book hospitality. Following the event through from start to finish.
- Meeting and greeting clients where appropriate.
- Coordinating the on boarding and off boarding process within the C-Suite Directors area.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar environment and role.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Highly experienced with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills.
- Extensive experience of organising and facilitating large scale administrative projects on a regular basis such as coordinating, drafting and ensuring that board reports and executive board report are submitted on time.
- Able to take and produce high quality meeting minutes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and shows concern for accuracy and quality of work produced.
- Acts as a role model and is aware of the impact of their own behaviour.
- Has the ability to act as a mentor to administrative assistants and PAs within the business.
- Takes ownership of tasks and proactively contributes to the team.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to multiple tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
- Proactive in work ethic and strives for continuous improvement.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 23606/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on Lindsey.George@dwf.law.