Job Code: 28583/CH
Practice Area: Facilities
Recruitment Partner: Caitlin Horsfield
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job:
The file management team provide an efficient and timely administration service to the London business. Your working day will include:
• File opening – Reading through new instruction to understand what is required.
• Updating internal case management systems with information
• Scanning documents and uploading to the case management system
• Liaising with fee earners in the motor team to understand who will be picking up the work.
• Maintaining court diaries
• Opening of new clients on databases
• General administration duties
• Creating electronic files on appropriate systems
What we are looking for:
• Excellent administration skills
• Legal experience – either a Law Degree or equivalent experience
• Basic IT and keyboard skills
• A team player. Someone able to adapt to changing work demands and maintain team spirit
• Excellent Communication skills. Someone confident in dealing with a range of people from administrators to equity partners.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles/ to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 28583/CH.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Caitlin Horsfield on Caitlin.Horsfield@dwf.law.
No agency CVs will be accepted unless formally instructed on this specific role by the Recruitment Team.