Job Code: 20752/LG
Practice Group: Central Services
Recruitment Manager: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
As a Legal Support Assistant, you will provide secretarial support to a team of Fee Earners. You will be supporting our Family and Pensions team, which also includes Private Client work as well
- Monitor work and ensure compliance with service standards and ISO Procedures.
- Assist in the provision of client related management information; collation, administration and reporting.
- Process correspondence and documents for respective Legal Adviser / Partner, liaising with other PAs, Administration Assistants and the Secretarial Manager.
- To undertake various duties which may include the following:
- Arranging meetings and conference calls as and when necessary;
- Maintaining Legal Advisers / Partners diary and follow up system;
- Assisting with the monthly invoicing process including raising invoices when requested to do so;
- Keeping files and filing up to date (hard and soft copy);
- Dealing with correspondence in an efficient manner;
- Dealing with phone calls in a prompt and efficient manner.
5. Deal with client enquiries in the absence of Legal Adviser and take appropriate proactive action.
Please be aware that this is not a fee-earning role.
This is a fast paced role, in which you will need to be high organised, efficient and professional. This is a great opportunity to progress your administration and secretarial career
What We Are Looking For
- You will need to have previous legal administration experience
- Strong PC skills including all Microsoft Packages
- Ideally you will have experience supporting one of the following areas of law:
- Family Law
- Private Client – Probate, Wills
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 20752/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email recruitment enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org