Job Code: 19517/LG
Practice Group: Central Services
Recruitment Manager: Lindsey George
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
As a Personal Assistant on our Executive Support Team, you will be supporting numerous Directors across our business.
- Supporting the administration of meetings including minute taking, both internally and externally, drafting agendas, collating and distributing papers for internal and external meetings
- Follow up designated actions from meetings to ensure completion ahead of next meeting
- Document Production: Drafting correspondence and ensuring that the correct software is used dependent on the intended use and audience and that documents are produced to a high standard.
- Expense Claims: Ensuring that expense claims are submitted on time according to the set deadline.
- Travel management: Ensuring that travel is booked in the most cost effective way, liaising with managers, showing options and booking travel accordingly.
- Diary management: Booking meeting and coordinating, sometimes, complex meetings.
- Room bookings: Ensuring that sufficient facilities are booked for meetings and that all requirements are in place such as, VC links, telephone conference facilities.
- Circulating agendas and supporting documentation in good time.
- Coordinating and supporting team projects.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Proven experience from a PA role supporting multiple people
- A good knowledge of the DWF business, its structures and procedures.
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail – ensuring all work and documents are produced to a high standard.
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Takes ownership of tasks and proactively contributes to the team.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Hard working and flexible in approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant document management systems.
- Proactive in work ethic and strives for continuous improvement.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at http://www.cleartalents.com/apply/allroles2016 to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 19517/LG
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Lindsey George on email@example.com