Whether you’re looking at outsourcing, putting in place terms and conditions or involved in manufacturing, supply and logistics, strong commercial agreements need to be in place.
Our team of contract experts are recognised for their skill in putting together complex agreements designed to prevent disputes, reduce commercial risk to your business and present opportunities for growth.
Our experience tells us that successful agreements, particularly concerning outsourced services, depend on a complex balance between planning, accurate scoping and business analysis, day-to-day governance, flexibility, acceptable costs and incentivisation. That they are grounded in the development of strong, collaborative commercial relationships and innovation.
Our commercial and IP specialists have a wealth of experience working for major FTSE 350 organisations across a range of contract matters, including drafting and advising on:
- Supply of goods and services agreements (including terms and conditions of sale and purchase and business to consumer terms and conditions).
- Agency and distribution agreements.
- Sponsorship agreements.
- Consultancy agreements.
- Outsourcing agreements (including contract manufacturing, warehousing and logistics).
- Confidentiality agreements.
- Bribery Act and Modern Slavery Act compliance and contractual provisions.