Our specialist equity capital markets lawyers advise companies, investment banks and selling shareholders on a full range of equity financing transactions. Our work covers IPOs on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and AIM market, standard listings, secondary fundraisings, rights issues, private placings and related transactions for quoted companies including demergers and takeovers. As well as advising on transactions, our lawyers provide corporate governance and compliance advice for companies, their directors, shareholders and advisers. Many transactions on which we advise have cross-border issues and we work with UK companies on issues arising in international offerings and international companies on the requirements for joining the UK’s markets.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Advising Clipper Logistics Plc on its £100m IPO on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and £49.9m placing
- Advising Custodian REIT Plc on its £130m IPO on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and £55m placing
- Advising CentralNic Plc on its £32.5m IPO on the AIM market and placing
- Advising Numis Securities, as nominated adviser and broker, on the £16.3m reverse takeover and readmission to the AIM market of Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Advising EMIS Group Plc on its £175m IPO on the AIM market and £50m placing
- Advising Numis Securities, as nominated adviser and broker, on the £22m reverse takeover and readmission to the AIM market of EPE Special Opportunities Plc in connection with the acquisition by EPE of interests in a portfolio of private equity investments from listed company, The Equity Partnership Investment Company Plc