We are delighted to be hosting a briefing session on 'Rehabilitation in the fast track and portal - controlling indemnity spend and fighting fraud' at DWF London on Wednesday, 25 May.
During the seminar we will cover:
- Adverse behaviours and Claimant business models
- The clinical position and the 2015 Rehabilitation code
- Strategies and tactics to minimise treatment spend in the mainstream claims environment
- Detecting fraud and leveraging Fundamental Dishonesty
- Horizon scanning, rehabilitation and the impending reforms
Simon White, Senior Predictive Analytics Consultant & Joanne Baker, Claims Management Consultant - Predictive Analytics/ Profiling/ Intel
Carole Chantler, Clinical Director and member of the IUA Working party on Rehabilitation - the 2015 Rehabilitation code and the clinical view of treatment
Carly Jackson, Senior Paralegal & Carrie Pearson, Senior Solicitor - Validating and challenging rehabilitation claims - a practical guide
Nigel Teasdale, Head of Motor, Fraud & Cost & MedCo Director -The future of Rehabilitation
10:00 Registration and refreshments
10:30 Seminar begins
11:30 Seminar resumes
This event is free of charge. Please note that this event has also taken place in Leeds (12 May).
Attendance at each briefing awards 3 CPD points.
Please use the button below to book your place.
If there are any specific topics related to the new code that you would like our speakers to address on the day, or if you have any queries, please contact Stacey Koks in advance of the event.