You are invited to join our seminar on Crisis Management taking place at our London office on Thursday, 6 October 2016.
Join us on the day and hear from our speakers as follows;
- Welcome – Steffan Groch, DWF Partner - Head of Regulatory
- The growing risk to individuals – Steffan Groch, DWF Partner - Head of Regulatory
- The implications of the new sentencing guidelines – Paul Matthews, DWF Partner - Head of Regulatory
- The Top 10 characteristics of a calm Crisis Management team – Claire Notley, DWF Associate - specialising in Regulatory Law and Enforcement
- How can PR support you in a crisis – Tim Toulmin, Alder Media - Founder and Managing Director
If you would like to join us, please use the booking link below to reserve your place.
09:30 Registration and refreshments
10:00 Seminar begins
12:30 Close and networking
Thursday, 6 October 2016
DWF London, 20 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AG. View map ›
You will need to bring photographic ID with you to gain access to the building at 20 Fenchurch street.
If you have any queries, please contact Alice Maskell.