We are delighted to invite you to our My Crisis Webinar on Tuesday, 28 February 2017
Individual directors, office holders and managers are increasingly in the spotlight. There is a growing trend for those who carry responsibility for certain tasks and departments and/or organisations to be being singled out, with regulators increasingly looking at an individual’s personal responsibility.
Indeed, since the introduction of new sentencing guidelines for food safety, health and safety, environmental etc we have increasingly seen the courts hand down a range of sentences from immediate and suspended custodial sentences to fines and disqualifications.
We expect to see this trend to continue and to meet this challenge we have bolstered our team’s capabilities and launched My Crisis.
Introducing My Crisis
My Crisis is here to protect directors, managers and employees should they become personally implicated in a business crisis that could result in an investigation or prosecution. It is a bespoke service specifically tailored to the needs of individuals.
D&O insurance has been around for a while now and whilst its cover is often of huge importance in cases of regulatory investigations, the take up for this type of insurance protection is often low. Our research reveals a significant spike in prosecutions and custodial sentences. No longer should D&O be an option…..it is increasingly a necessity.
When we take on an individual’s case we:
- liaise with the regulator and other interested parties
- advise the individual on their legal risks, including the key areas of regulatory and employment
- manage the investigation throughout all stages
- are available 24/7 meeting with clients where and when it is comfortable and convenient for them
- offer advice and support on media management
- provide well-being support and offer access to qualified counsellors
Please join us and find out more about My Crisis and how it can support the cover you provide to clients. Steffan Groch, Partner, will be live and speaking about:
- My Crisis – why we have developed this offering?
- My Crisis – why it is of value to brokers and insurers – what does our research reveal?
- a recent case – where one managing director and two senior managers were fined and charged with custodial sentences following a fatality.