Please note that this event will no longer take place on 8th June. It has been postponed due to the General Election and will now take place in September. Please register below if you are interested in attending
DWF Transport Report Breakfast Briefing
9:00am – 10:30am: Briefing
'Driving Britain’s Growth: Why transport is key to economic prosperity' surveyed 180 Chief Officers from the UK's largest businesses, spanning construction, manufacturing, logistics, utilities and retail.
The report provides strategic insight into their key transport challenges and opportunities and in this briefing we'll discuss the key findings, including: the impact of Brexit; the priorities for infrastructure; influence of data, technology and people; and the impact transport is having on profitability and trade. You will also receive a copy of the report.
Transport Technology Seminar: Driving our Transport Network
10:50am – 1:00pm: Seminar
Following a short coffee break, we will be hosting a transport technology seminar with the Business Services Association. Join our panel of experts to discuss how technology and digital innovation can boost capacity, improve efficiency across the UK's transport network and support a thriving economy.
Participants in this discussion will include:
- Steve Bagge, Business Development Director (UK Transport), Sopra Steria
- Stuart Calvert, Senior Programme Manager – Digital Railway, Network Rail
- Stephen Hart, Senior Innovation Lead for Connected Transport, Innovate UK
- Alex Lubbock, Head of Digital Construction, Infrastructure & Projects Authority
- Jonathan Moss, Partner – Head of Transport Sector, DWF
- Dr Jennifer Schooling, Director, Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure & Construction
The discussion will be followed by a buffet lunch from 1.00pm.