Participants in this discussion will include:
- Steve Bagge, Business Development Director (UK Transport), Sopra Steria
- Stuart Calvert, Head of Early Contract Involvement Programme, Digital Railway
- Caroline Coates, Partner – Head of Automotive, DWF
- Stephen Hart, Senior Innovation Lead for Connected Transport, Innovate UK
- Jonathan Moss, Partner – Head of Transport Sector, DWF
- Dr Jennifer Schooling, Director, Cambridge Centre for Smart Infrastructure & Construction
Representatives from local authorities and the private sector are being invited.
Issues to be discussed include:
- What might the transport network of the future look like?
- What is the potential for technology and digital innovation to boost capacity and improve efficiency across the transport network?
- How can technology improve the design, construction, operation and maintenance of transport infrastructure?
- What needs to be done to remove barriers to technological advances in the transport sector?
- How should transport designers, builders, operators and managers best use the data generated from enhanced technological innovation?
- How can private providers contribute towards initiating and enhancing technological change in transport?
Places are free of charge, but limited in number.
14:00 - registration
14:30 - seminar begins
17:00 - close
Cost: This event is free of charge
Contact Michael Rose for further information
Date: Monday, 9th October 2017
Location: DWF London, 20 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AG. View map ›
Building Access: To gain access to the building at 20 Fenchurch Street, you will need to bring photographic ID along with you