In the September 2014 issue of HR Insights:
- Lock case on commission and holiday pay due in Tribunal
- Employment law changes to expect this Autumn
- Global watch: France - An attack on the 35 hour week?
- Pensions corner: Pension payments secured for members of Lehman Brothers pension scheme
- Parental equality – but not when it comes to pay
- Part one: Who is entitled to the new right to time off for antenatal appointments?
- What did you do with your e-mail when you were away on holiday (assuming you have had one)?
- The Three R’s – Redundancy, Redeployment and Reasonable Adjustments