The autumn edition of the Local Authority Brief explores key issues and developments affecting public sector insurers. This issue features articles from our specialist team looking at:
- Managing the risks of a public sector motor fleet
- Sport and leisure activities: minimising the risk of injury and defending claims
- Does a local authority have a non-delegable duty for abuse by foster carers?
- Stress and harassment update
- Useful pointers from our successful defence of some recent highways and occupiers’ liability claims
- An interview with Chris Walker about his role as Assurance Manager at Coast & Country Housing, one of the country’s leading providers of social housing.