In this issue:
- Magistrates can now levy unlimited fines in Health & Safety cases
- 5 April 2015: Are you ready for shared parental leave?
- Employer wins in tactical game of summary dismissal
- Corporate revenge: The growing trend of hacking-back and the risks of doing so
- Rihanna finds love from the Court of Appeal: Celebrity image lessons for retailers
- How to avoid breaching banking covenants
- What's in a name?
- A new public procurement regime for the UK
- A legal perspective on supply chain volatility