In the July 2015 issue of HR Insights:
- Voluntary overtime can be included in calculating holiday pay.
- Collective consultation – when is the duty to consult triggered?
- Expressing personal beliefs in the workplace – dangerous territory?
- Auto-enrolment - the small employer.
- Training for managers on key employment law issues.
- Jewish job applicant succeeds in indirect discrimination claim after refusing to work Saturdays.
- Immigration – “Raising the bar”?
- Out of hours GP not a worker or employee.
- Business Immigration: Tricks of the trade breakfast seminar.