In this issue:
- Preparing for the data protection regulation
- Handling personal data - recent guidance from the ICO
- So you think you own your customers' data...
- Cyber security - not just an IT issue
- Vidal-Hall v Google - so what is the fuss?
- Google's right to be forgotten: one year on
- The Internet of Things: the next industrial revolution?
- How to steer your investment round through the storm
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Update
- DWF advises Capita on acquisition of Barrachd Ltd
- DWF announces new tech-driven innovation venture
- Startup Grind London Hosts Padd Cosgrave (Web Summit)
Read the September 2015 issue of InTouch Insights »This information is intended as a general discussion surrounding the topics covered and is for guidance purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. DWF is not responsible for any activity undertaken based on this information.