Members of the DWF Germany team recently attended drupa 2016 in Düsseldorf where they presented on a series of topics in relation to the Legal Aspects of 3D Scanning and 3D Printing.
Drupa is one of the world’s biggest and most important trade fairs for print and cross-media solutions and this year its focus was on future themes with a strong growth potential – such as 3D printing, functional printing or packaging printing.
Our experts were on hand to provide delegates with legal advice and the programme featured the following sessions:
- CAD files – Intellectual Property Rights: Dietmar Althaus
- Imitation of Products – Legal Protection: Klaus Brisch
- Customized Products – (Product) Liability: Marco Muller Ter Jung
- Licensing Questions and User-Generated Content in the Context of 3D Printing: Thorsten Jansen
- 3D Printing: Compliance Requirements and Management Liability: Victoria Geks
Watch the action from drupa 2016 »