The Modern Slavery Act 2015 (MSA) requires businesses with a UK presence and a worldwide turnover of £36 million or above to publish an annual slavery and human trafficking statement setting out the steps they have taken to ensure that their supply chain is free from slavery.
DWF’s Commercial team provides fixed price support to help you comply with your obligations under the MSA.
There are two options available:
We will provide you with:
- A MSA checklist which will enable you to map your supply chain and identify and collate the information that you need to prepare your statement.
- A template MSA statement for you to complete using the information collated using the checklist.
- A template MSA policy for you to complete and use within your organisation.
- We will provide you with a checklist which will enable you to map your supply chain and identify and collate the information needed to prepare your statement.
- When you return the completed checklist to us, we will draft a MSA statement tailored to your organisation and a MSA policy suitable for use within your organisation.
To order either service, or if you have any questions about the Modern Slavery Act, do not hesitate to email us »