Britain’s capital city has long been one of the world’s leading seats of industry and the financial capital of Europe. London is now contemplating the opportunities and challenges of a very different geopolitical landscape following the referendum vote. No one can truly predict the full impact of Brexit on the UK capital's position on the world stage.
So what is the current thinking in London’s boardrooms?
We spoke to 150 C-suites from FTSE 100 companies headquartered in London about the trends, opportunities and challenges impacting their business.
Ever wanted to know the thoughts of the FTSE 100 on the following questions?
- How will Brexit impact their business?
- What are the top reasons they continue to base their HQ in London?
- What are the biggest barriers to growth?
- What are the critical success factors?
- What are the workplace and employment areas of focus?