I have extensive experience advising sponsors, corporate borrowers, retail and investment banks and alternative capital providers on a range of corporate lending, leveraged finance, real estate finance and restructuring deals across multiple jurisdictions.
I have worked on a number of complex UK and cross-border financing deals. Recent examples include acting for:
- Heathrow Airport in relation to their facilities.
- RBS, Barclays and Bank of America in relation to the Liverpool Football Club facilities.
- PPF in relation to the facilities for the acquisition of Czech Telecom from Telefonica.
- Morgan Stanley in relation to the facilities for the acquisition of an Irish commercial real estate portfolio for PIMCO.
- Morgan Stanley on the refinancing of a portfolio of English shopping centres and subsequent amendment and restatement, syndication and securitisation.
- Lenders in relation to the restructuring of PrimaCom (by way of court-approved scheme of arrangement).
- Rodenstock in relation to their restructuring (also by way of court-approved scheme of arrangement).
- Blackstone in relation to their loan to own acquisition of Multi Corporation (implemented by way of debt and equity purchases).