I have the good fortune of working with one of the most talented and committed corporate deal teams in Scotland and regularly work on cross-border matters. Our focus is always to make our team a seamless extension of our client's team and to provide practical and commercially-focused advice with our client’s key goals in mind.
Recent transactions include advising:
- AAMP of America on its £10.9m acquisition of the Armour Automotive division of consumer electronics group Armour Group Plc.
- The venture capital arm of one of the world’s largest private companies on its first UK investment;
- an Edinburgh based high-growth technology company on its follow-on equity funding rounds.
- A private equity-backed retail sector client on its acquisition of a trade competitor.
- Two European investment funds on their corporate acquisition of a UK corporate in the renewable energy sector.
- A global multi-species animal genetics company on two corporate acquisitions.
- The management team of a successful Glasgow engineering group on their Management Buy Out and refinance of the Group.